Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Zammour Addicts?

What's up with all the honking?! Why can't a driver wait 30 seconds for someone to get our of a car, or someone to park?! They start honking, in the middle of Ashrafieh! I can't listen to myself anymore!



I live in one the busiest part of the city, next to a very popular mall, ABC. And because of that there is always traffic in this neighborhood, especailly with school buses trying to get through the tight streets of Ashrafieh. 

Why are people so impatient? Why can't they just sit and wait? They all have this overwhelming urge to push their stupid horn! Don't they realize people live in these streets? People need some calm, some serenity! We can't just shut the doors and windows all the time! It's becoming unbearable!

And things are getting worse! A restaurant just opened in my building. So now there are two restaurants and a pub in my street, so the noise is continuous!

Argh! I don't know how I am going to manage during exams :-(

Oh! And the best part is when people park their cars on the right of the street and on its left; so when if someone can't pass, he honks à la libanaise, which is non-stop honking until the car owner comes and remove his car. Yeah... Hurray!


Luckily I have the perfect anti-stress: Rubik's Cube! The simple logic of a beautiful puzzle... Annddd when I'm stressed and mad, I have more chances to beat my records 8-) Yay!





No comments:

Post a Comment