Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer's theree...

How do you know that summer is finally there?
Look at the sky and watch the cloudless sky...
Or step into my room and see what I've been planning for this vacation!


I know what you're thinking: 'This kid knows how to party!'
Well, what can I do? Quoting ke -dollar sign- ha, 'The party don't start 'till I walk in!'

Endless piles of movies, shows, mangas and books...
God bless those one-dollar DVD shops.

So many things to do and I finally have time on my hands :))

But don't worry, my summer is not all about, let's call it, broadening my personnal culture..
I have to get ready for my SATs and I have a couple of camps and all that stuff other kids do.


I hope you're all having a great summer vacation, if yours have started yet.
If it hasn't, I'm sure you're having a blast getting ready for those finals when everyone else is at the beach being sexy under the shining sun.
Well, what is everyone planning? :)

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget Fete de la Musique! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the wicked DVD?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shaprepenr: This is going to be epic :D :D !!

    @Anonymous: It is actually the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gaytheist: These books are a must-have ;)
    But they are so expensive in Lebanon! Pfft :(

    @Ziad: I try, I try :P

    ReplyDelete