Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Cause.

It is believed that one becomes an adult when he learns to give himself.
Give his soul, his heart, his whole.
Find a purpose, find a cause.
A cause that will transform everything he believes in, that will push his limits and that will teach him that the world he once knew is nothing compared to what is out there.
A cause that is going to be the only constant in his mercurial life.

I feel like a man without a cause. I feel trapped in my childhood.
I want to give myself but I have nothing to give myself to.

What can I do to make this world a better place?
Gay activism from inside the closet?
Helping a country that cannot even help itself?
Working for a society that I cannot stand?

I reached a dead end.

I need  a purpose to grow up.
I need to grow up to find a purpose.

So I'll wait.

Tiny step after tiny step.
Everything is changing.
Who knows what the future holds?
Change is the only constant.

6 comments:

  1. @Ziad: Respect the emo and other teen subcultures :)
    @Rainbowman: chocolate is the answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LeBi: I am letting go, I am... But sometimes, you know, there's a trigger that pushes everything back to the surface... Sometimes when you watch a movie or talk to someone, you have all these things that come back to your mind, and oh well, yesterday this thing came back to mine. :)

    @Ziad: I was so expecting that... Huh...

    @Anonymous1: Why the 1? :O
    Chocolate is always the answer... Hmm... But sometimes vanilla ice cream or gingerbread cookies are valid answers too.
    You never know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't delete comments like that. I know everything. Huh.
    I am always logical. Even if sometimes it doesn't look like I am.

    ReplyDelete