Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Two Years & Two Weeks

I completely missed my blog's birthday and now I feel bad about it... Worst part is that I only remembered after my friend told me about her boyfriend forgetting about their first year anniversary.

I'm not being very active in here anyway.
It's not that I finally got a life after all this time (I spend my days watching Saint Seiya and procrastinating) but for some reason I am not motivated anymore.

Last month's catastrophe really put me down. I'm in this hate-everything-that-is-even-remotely-related-to-Lebanon mood, which explains why I watch Japanese animes and read mangas all day long.

But this weekend I'll be volunteering at Sassine so I hope that'll make me feel better.
Meanwhile I'll just try to keep my hormones level to a minimum.

Anyway, my blog gets a very special cake for its second birthday. Yay Obama!



4 comments:

  1. Please don't stop blogging. We need you to go on.. I miss your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People like you have the power to change things. If you give up... who's left ?It may be harder than all you could have ever thought of but still. If Barack Obama got re-elected, it's because of people who have faith. People who have dreams, dreams bigger than anything and who could sacrifice their life for the sake of it. What's the point of living if you don't fight for your beliefs ? If you don't fight for what's right, for justice, for happiness, for life ?

    Your not even 18 and have a lot to achieve. You can do that. And it's not about doing big things, changing all the system at once because it doesn't work like that. So please, don't give up.

    and for the little irony, wouldn't it be boring if everything was given and granted ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is changing things in his own way, with every little stop he or she is taking.
      However, it gets tiring, after all this time. I just need a break from it all :-/

      Delete