Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Grandma's Tea Party

I'm more of a coffee person but this kind of tea party looks pretty fun.


You know the feeling when you discover a new awesome band and they only have around 2,000 likes on Facebook and you think it's really unfair because they're awesome so you want everyone to know who they are because they deserve it?
Well, this is exactly what I'm feeling right now so I'm sharing Grandma's Tea Party's music as much as I can!

A Wise Man Told Me and Lyrebird are my favorites but the whole EP is really great and has been on repeat since Tuesday.

Check their music on Soundcloud!

5 comments:

  1. great music thx for sharing
    check this out (if u dt alrdy know it) :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5szmu-cAfw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't, and I love it! :D Thanks

      Delete
    2. Glad you liked it!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6W_cq-zQ0

      Delete
  2. Pretty good song. The food fight was the best LOL.
    Keep those recommendations coming!

    ReplyDelete