Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rediscovering Lady Gaga.

Yes, it is 5AM and I'm bored like hell, and I can't sleep.
So I'm just posting random video about Lady Gaga.

I never realized that this woman really can sing! And she can also play the piano!
Her songs are too noisy that I don't pay attention to her great voice! But wow, these videos really are amazing!

Coldplay is also one of my favorite band, and I think she did a perfect job!
As for John Lennon's cover, I always used to confuse Imagine with Martin Luther King Jr's I have a dream. Well, I guess I won't get confused anymore. :-P


Lady Gaga - Viva la Vida

Lady Gaga - Imagine

5 comments:

  1. I have to agree - her songs being too noisy and having no meaning turns me off her music a lot. Maybe at some point in life she might calm down? Maybe not, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her songs anyway, cause I like her. :-P
    But after seeing what she can do when she calms down, I am really looking forward to a new less noisy album! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the viva la vida...
    "for ma blonde head on a silver plate"
    "be my chris and ill be ur gwyneth"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for posting the Imagine Gaga video. I just watched L.G.'s version!
    It's so beautiful!
    Imagine all the people..living life as one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lyrics of Viva La Vida are indeed very funny :-D
    You're welcome PeaceBoy, glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete