Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catching up...

Akhh.. It's good to slowly pass my fingers on a laptop's keyboard!
I've been using my iPod for almost 3 weeks now, and I've been busy with school and life...

I don't know where to start!
Well, it rained! Finally! And it snowed and my sister is going skiing tomorrow (That's why I stole her laptop) and I'm so jealous :-(
I haven't been skiing last year for lots of reason and I miss the sensation! The snow, the cold, the wind, everything!
I'm spending my New Years Eve at Faraya so hopefully they will be snow ;-D
And of course the rain and the temperature dropping is another reason for shopping!

And now I'm watching the 6th season of How I Met Your Mother and yeah... I'm laughing alone in the living room like an idiot.

I also just came back from the movies! I saw Tangled, it was so funny and cute and the songs were awesome! There were no kids in the movie which I found weird, it was only adults in there! Anyway I'm not gonna say more ;)

So yeah, that's pretty much what I did these 3 weeks. Hopefully I'll get my laptop on Christmas so get ready for non-stop blogging and babbling ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment