Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Burlesque

It takes a legend, to make a star...

It is not often that we see two divas staring in the same movie.
Burlesque made me like musicals again.

I was so happy to see Cher singing . I was expecting more than two songs to be honest, but they truly are amazing!
You Haven't Seen the Last of Me won alone 3 awards.

Christina, on the other hand really surprised me. After Bionic, I thought I would never hear her real voice again.
It's rare to see a white woman sing like that.
My personal favorite is Good Girl.



I really wanted to Christina and Cher to sing together :-(
Their voices are so different but would blend perfectly together.

Another surprise was Kristen Bell.
She's one of my favorite actress, but has always been the innocent Veronica Mars to me, or the petite blond who plays in romantic comedies.
It was good to see her play a completely different role!

The soundtrack is on repeat.

2 comments:

  1. The soundtrack is awesome!

    And man...Xtina looked so HOTTE in that pearl "dress". DAYUMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexiness! I love the wig ;)

    ReplyDelete