Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Norwegian Recycling

I have always thought that DJs were these crazy people standing behind some kind of weird machine waving their hand at the overexcited drunk crowd dancing... But I was wrong! (And that doesn't happen often)

Peter Bull is a DJ that does mash-ups like you have never seen before!
His album Donkey Business is just genius! He mashed famous songs up with songs from the game Diddy Kong... And gosh I spent so many summers on my Nintendo 64 playing that game!
The songs brought back so many memories... Akh...



Anyway, the album was nothing compared to the other songs he released!

My favorites:


- Hey Oh Tonight

(Can't find a link, sorry)

1. Mindi Abair - Save Tonight
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)
3. Damien Rice - Cannonball

I'm a Red Hot Chili Pepper superfan and anything that's related to this band just turns me on! Snow is also one of my favorite songs! I have never listened to the other songs and I don't care about them.


- 8 Become 1

1. Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love
2. Savage Garden - Crash And Burn
3. Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
4. James Blunt - You're Beautiful
5. Atomic Kitten - It's Ok!
6. U2 - With Or Without You
7. Billie The Vision & The Dancers - Summercat
8. Remy Zero - Fair

I love old Black Eyes Peas. I remember putting this song on repeat all the times... Maroon 5 is also pure genius. Is Adam Levine the sexiest man ever? Songs About Jane is the only album I ever bought... ever. (Go free music) And U2 is of course one of the best bands of all times. I love Bono!


- How Six Songs Collide

1. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
2. Howie Day - Collide
3. Five For Fighting - Superman
4. Angela Ammons - Always Getting Over You
5. Boyzone - All That I Need
6. 3 Doors Down - Here Without You

Jason Mraz and 3 Doors Down are just awesome! Collide is also a great song.




No comments:

Post a Comment