Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Young the Giant

I always say that Glee makes almost every original version of a song they perform sound lame.
I always say how perfect Blaine is and how I would never ever say no to a Blaine performance. He is just so adorable and sexy and his voice makes me melt.

But of course, there are some exceptions.
When I heard Cough Syrup for the first time, I rushed to check the original version because I fell in love with the song.

And well, in addition to the awesome music video, the glitter, the paint and everything, the vocalist is adorable! I don't know where he is from, but his accent killed me. Literally.

So, of course, I downloaded their whole album, which is amazing.
And I got obsessed with another one of their song: My Body.




- So, this post is dedicated to E because apparently, he loves the music I share on this blog. ;-) So, there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment