Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bad Luck...

So yesteday, I was watching Glee on the laptop, in my bed. I turn around to punch my pillow and BAM the laptop falls from my laps, on the floor! It made weird noises then shut down :(
And it's not even mine, it's my dad's! But he can't be mad at me cause I got my grades and I'm first of my class! Yays!

That's why now I'm writing on my iPod (I can't type on this thing)! And using the wi-fi is killing my battery and I can't live without my music!

But my back luck doesn't stop here! This morning at 6am, half asleep, my iPod fell from my hands and BOOM, the screen is broken! But it's still working, which is weird... And aparently replacing the screen is as expensive as buying a new iPod... :(

Anyway, I don't know how long it will be until I get the laptop back, so please excuse the lack of new posts this upcoming week :|

I'm not going to read this again so it might be full of typos and errors, I just need to save my battery :O!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm not the only person who watches glee! Loving your blog btw! I've been stepping out the closet recently too. Although I think I should've done so earlier.

    ReplyDelete