Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm With You

I have been waiting for Red Hot Chili Pepper's new album all summer long.
It is and has always been my favorite band of all time. I grew up listening to their albums, watching their concerts, learning their guitar solos...
I always enjoyed their extreme vocals and hardcore solos. I especially love Flea, the bassist.



So the band came back, after a long long break. But it's not the same band at all.
"This is a new band. Same name, but it's a new band."
Their new album is nice. Not what I was expecting.

The favorite songs: 

The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie. It's just amazing. Smooth and nice until the guitar solo which is just great but too short.

Did I Let You Know. It's nothing like their old work but I love it! The saxophone part was a nice surprise.


I've been neglecting my bass lately.
These songs made me want to play again!

The world is forgetting the power of musical instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment