Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lose Yourself.

A friend of mine convinced me to watch an episode of Skins.
It's this creepy British TV show in which everyone is high, drunk, masturbating, having sex, setting fire to stuff,  or any combination of all of the above.

The only thing I liked in the show were the ridiculously funny and unrealistic situation every character is in, and the song at the end of every episode. Nefi & Girly.



This song is like a drug. It got me high. Literally.

I discovered this whole new kind of music called shoegazing.
It's like a abundance of guitar effect and random babbling mixed together.
The art of doing music while looking and sounding high.

That's pretty and all but what's every better is that the band Asobi Seksu is Japanese!
For a Japanophile like me it is a big big deal.
My obsession transformed from listening to the song, to listening to the band's discography all day.

You should really listen to it. It's like nothing you ever heard before but it's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment