Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes

I am so glad to hear that Glee won the prize of Best Comedy series! :-D
It is not really the kind of series that I expect to end up in a Golden Globes Award ceremony!

Moreover Chris Colfer took the prize for best supporting actor for his Kurt Hummel role, and Jane Lynch was best supporting actress for the role of Sue Sylvester!

On the other hand, Cher's song 'You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me' took the Best Song prize, for Burlesque.
I can't believe I still haven't watched that movie!
Khalas, I have to go this week-end!

A very Glee Golden Globe :)

2 comments:

  1. 3anjadd well deserved! His character went thru a very dark phase this season...and he brought out some gr8 emotions.
    And Jane Lynch...i mean...come on...how could she not win. She's so fucking funny with her insults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insults is not the right word! Haha!
    Yalla, after the rain, comes the rainbow ;))

    ReplyDelete