Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Single Man

I've never really been a Tom Ford fan, but this movie really showed me his talent.

I found the way he expressed all the character's emotions so clearly but also so implicitly genius.
The movie is about this English college professor who decides to commit suicide after his partner died in a car accident.

My favorite character is his best friend Charley. She smokes purple cigarettes! :-D

The 1960 is just perfect! Tight jeans, light colors. Everybody is always smoking, everybody looks high. Hippies.
Plus the English accent...  Just wonderful!

I ordered the book from Libraire Antoine, I hope it will arrive soon! Can't wait! :-)

Charley & the purple cigarette... 

2 comments:

  1. It's one of the best movies!!!
    i love Tom Ford, his style, his designs, his movie
    he is also very sexy and attractive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Google - Image - Tom Ford*
    Ohhhhh! I would say classy and attractive, not really sexy ;-)
    But his style is amazing indeed!

    ReplyDelete