Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Taxi!

I like lists.
They make me feel comfortable. I like having everything planned, nice and organized.

But then, I decided to try to make a list of all the Lebanese taxis, and that was troubling.
So now I started this list, not knowing if it will ever end.

Then I thought that opening the Yellow Pages was wiser. So I did.
Two pages, yes, two pages, for only taxis.
How many? 111.

So, I'm just gonna post the hilarious one here.


Safe Taxi
As in, we're not gonna rape you, steal your money and leave you on the street. I feel better already!
But everyone knows that if you don't want to get raped, you have to ask for Banet Taxi! No men allowed!

Pythagore Taxi
Now I know you're smart! I wish you could see how relieved I am right now! Wooh! A taxi driver that can calculate the hypotenuse of a right triangle! Can you ask for more?
And his friends Smart Taxi and Taxi Al Sakafa.

France Taxi, Paris Taxi, London Taxi, Versailles Taxi
That's a little too far from home, dear. 

Also, if you're not afraid of the new radars, you can always choose Schumacher Taxi or Vite Taxi.

Some prefer staying simple: Friendly Taxi, Smile Taxi, Happy Taxi, Good Taxi, Best Taxi

While some are just too good for you! Lord Taxi, Private Taxi, Elegance Taxi, Excellence Taxi, Crystal Taxi, VIP Taxi, Crown Taxi, Queen Taxi, Sultan Taxi. This is just too luxurious.

And there's of course, the twins: Geries Taxi & Gerges Taxi.
Wait, triplets! Visa Taxi & Viva Taxi & Riva Taxi.
 
But if nobody wants to go in, you can always beg like Please Taxi!
Or maybe a warm welcome? Ahla taxi!

suite Taxi
Specific religious background required.


Yeah... Enough sarcasm for tonight.

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe i dnt know how i came by this page! ur hilarious and i like the name of theblog btw "therainbowexperience" just getting into lebanese blogs,, pretty cool :> youssef

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying my sarcasm :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered ur blog and was reading all the articals very interesting but couldnt pass by this one without reading and reading again and commenting on it :P thats sooooo funny and soo true keep on the gr8 work :D
    and would rly like to know u :)
    - ELIO af -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thank you!
    I'm glad you took the time to comment ;-)

    ReplyDelete