Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

On a brighter note...

Gosh... If someone reads this blog, I'm going to sound ready to jump in the bathtub to cut my wrists open.
My friend tried to tell me this... Oh dear.

Truth is, I mostly write when I'm angry. I just randomly hit my keyboard and spawn desperate posts about all the negative points of my life
So yeah, that's a good way to get rid of all the negativity I feel sometimes.
Now is the time to replace this with positive energy!

So apparently, some people do care about me.
I never really gave my full trust to a lot of friends this year, but a lot of them to whom I never really paid attention are here, trying to bond with me.
What am I doing? Pushing them away.

That was until I heard that a couple of them stood up for me when a jerk tried to make a homophobic comment about me.
People will always surprise you... I guess.
Who said talking behind someone's back is always a negative thing? :-)

And of course, I'm still sitting here, complaining and whining like always, while the sun is shining outside. I can just open the window and let the sun in.

So yeah, that was me trying to get rid of my internal drama queen.
Of course, I can't get rid of that, but I can kick it in the nuts and make it shut up for some time.

5 comments:

  1. I guess that people love you for your who you are: The drama queen that usually explodes in your posts, and the happy (Straight or gay, they don't really care about that)guy that can make them laugh at any time of the day. :)
    Don't get rid of your drama queen, we can all be really dramatic sometimes especially about " You see a lay? ";) but we just want you to show us your positive side more often cause that side is one hell of a side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: "You see a lay?" Hahahaha I can't believe you :-P
    Thanks for everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous

    Marry me.

    @Karim

    Stay fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LebaGaGa: Anonymous is very straight :P Try again next time! Haha
    Thanks :))

    ReplyDelete