Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's your turn.

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I just got my new fancy laptop as an early birthday gift!
So, now that I have some free time, all I need is ideas.


I started this blog because I just needed to talk. Talk about things I couldn't talk about with just anyone.
Getting everything out has been really helpful, it gave me courage, made me stronger.
Whenever I was angry or in a bad mood, I would just write and you can't imagine how relaxed I used to feel after each post.
Your comments were the best part though. Every time I read a comment I felt my loneliness fade away.
It is great to know that I'm not the only one that had to go through all these problems.
Your advices helped me see the bright side of everything and become a better person.

My friends also saw that change in me.
It wasn't easy for them to go through that either. Now that they learned to deal with all this, I am happy to say that they are now here for me.
That's why I haven't been posting much lately.
When I need to talk, I can just call someone.
Really, I would have never imagined anyone listening to my babbling.
I stop thinking while talking when I'm angry or happy.

No, this is not a goodbye post. I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you because you took the time to read what I really wanted to say, because you took the time to leave a comment, because you made my day a little brighter, because you made me smile.

Now that I have nothing else to say about me,  I would really love it if you could tell me what you want me to post about.
Just leave a comment or email me.

:-)

5 comments:

  1. "Now that I have nothing else to say about me"?

    Nahh...I think not ;). You'll always have something to say.

    I'm impressed with the topics you're tackling. So keep on doing what you're doing.

    You might have started this blog as a way to help yourself and to deal with ur own issues, but I think you've also helped other people along the way, and made a positive contribution to the community.

    I'm very proud of you, Karim.

    ------

    Some topics:

    - some freaky/nice/memorable first dates you've been on
    - some cupcake recipes (u've posted about that right?)
    - the interesting sights that you see in Beirut
    - u could take some pictures of nice buildings with beautiful architecture
    - u could have a little Q&A session with one of your close friends, where u ask them about what they think of gays, and how their perception of gays changed because of their relationship with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't give up..its almost like you were using this as a coming out tool.. but the journey is not over yet- your readers are still going through similar journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you. You don't know me.
    But I think you're epic.

    That's all. ( Miranda Priestly style )

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BeirutBoy: Thank you, it's good to know that I can help others :-D
    To be honest, I've never been on a date!
    The other topics sound interesting! I know just the friend that will love to be a part of this blog :-D

    @Anonymous: I am not giving up, I know this journey will never be over :-)

    @Ziad: Ok this does sound creepy.
    But I'm reading your blog now and I love it!
    Thank you for your comment :-D
    (Why do I have no idea who Miranda Priestly is?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the laptop! Keep up the posts.

    ReplyDelete