Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

I love Halloween!
It's the day I get to dress up like an idiot without anyone making any comment,
rip and cut t-shirts and jeans,
paint my cloths,
try on a lot of wigs,
use my mom's make up,
draw on my face and hands.

This year I was a hippie! It was so cool :-D I cut a 'peace and love' sign in a white t-shirt and wore a red one under it, I took an old jeans and started cutting it and throwing paint on it.
I wore my red socks for the first time ever! Then I took my mom's ribbon box (I don't know why she has a box like this) and put them all over me: On my head, on my hands, on my t-shirt, on my jeans... I had like 20 of them, each one had a different color! Then, I took my friend's pen and drew a huge rainbow on my hand! I also drew a peace and love sign on my face :-)



I went to this party next to the Forum, it was in a factory! To get there, you had to go in a huge elevator, the kind of which they use for cars and stuffs, and it was really creepy cause it made a lot of noise and it was shaking a lot. It was cool, almost everyone was dressed up! There were some weird costumes: a tampon, a cow and a Smurf. There were also some typical sexy Hawaiians, cowboys and cowgirls, vampires, ghosts, etc.

But my favorite costume was my friend's sister who bought a Lady Gaga dress that looked a bit like this:



She also wore a white wig with awesome make up and very, very high heels. It was totally EPIC!

2 comments:

  1. Can you ask your friend's sister where did she get the dress from ? I really want to buy it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing I did was ask!
    Unfortunately she got it from Boston :(

    ReplyDelete