Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Night of the AdEaters.

When I first heard about it, I wasn't so interested... For me, ads always meant bathroom breaks while watching a show on TV.

Well, that was before tonight! This event really surprised me, in a good way!
I never thought advertisement could be such an art. The ads were creative and original. Funny, amusing, touching and even shocking, each and every one of them took my breath away!
From 1980 to 2010, ads for all kind of products and from all over the world were showed.



I also enjoyed free donuts, coffee and condoms! Hurray!
Unfortunately they had the bad idea to give out horns and baloons to everyone. Whenever people liked the ad, hated it, or even if they just got bored, they starting blowing in their stupid horn.

They also started with the best , leaving the most boring till the end. So I left before the show ended. I hope I didn't miss anything worth it. I was exhausted! Even after drinking two coffees...

And I still am, exhausted! And it's 2AM, so I should probably go to bed...

Good night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment