Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To The Streets! Lebanon's IDAHO.

We finally did it! I've been procrastinating this for a week, mainly because I was freaking scared.
But after my friends told me they were overexcited about it. We did it.

We started hanging the IDAHO posters just after getting out of Fedex Sassine, walked to TSC Ashrafieh, then all the way to Sodeco, posted a couple on Aabd El Wahab, Rue du Liban and Huvelin.

I'll admit it, my heart was beating like it never did, and everytime some guy was walking next to us I would just sit and wait for him to pass.
I was freaked out the whole time while my friends were so relaxed and calm, which freaked me out some more!

Funniest moment of the night:
Overexcited friend who took pictures with every posted they hanged and me stressing and screaming and looking everywhere to make sure nobody sees us.


Worst moment of the night: While hanging a poster, a car stopped. Someone opens the window and I see... my cousin. He asked what we were hanging. I've imagined this scenario the whole night so I spontaneously came out with a nice lie while standing between him and the poster.

We still have a lot of posters, and we're going to post the rest on Friday!

Thanks to the awesome friends and to the great Art Director @Zoozel








8 comments:

  1. Sorry Karim bass no2so wa7deh!
    ana w reji3 lyom mnel jem3a ma 2dret gher ma 2ekhoud wa7deh!!!
    Merci w BRAVO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gaytheist: Thanks :D If you want to post these I can send you the posters :))

    @Anonymous: So it was you! No worries, I'll be posting more & more & more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job guys, i didn't see any of the posters. I am sure if i happen to see one id have a big smile on my face...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! Proud of u and ur friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous: You should see my face when I see a poster :D :D
    We'll try to cover a wider area net time! :)

    @Beirut Boy: Thanks :D It was really fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job gays 7abbet ktir a5as 3an ma5far 7besh la ino bil fi3el hek 3am be ser

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Talal_: Gays? Lol.
    I can't say anything about Hbeish though..

    ReplyDelete