Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today is International Day Against Homophobia!


For a while now, you have been reading stories submitted by readers on Lebanon's IDAHO blog!

You also might have spotted some posters about the day. (Check pictures on Beirut Boy's and Gaytheist's blog)

But now, it's out turn to share our stories!
With each “Ya foufou”, I’m getting stronger.
I will keep on walking, I’m happy with myself, my sexuality and my life.
You say I am plagued with a disease even though I might be your saviour doctor.
Accept us as we are, cause we are not going to change.
Every day at school, I have to get through the most hateful comments and actions.
I’m not going to let my love be a brick used to sink me. 
I’m on the right track to self accomplishment doing my thing my way in my country. 
Read all about it here!



The LebIDAHO team:

Art Director: @zoozel

No comments:

Post a Comment