Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Humor or Ignorance?

My friend just sent me this link on Yahoo! Answers.

Question:
Where can I buy a gaydar?

I've heard people talk about having a gaydar but can't find a store that sells them, where can I find one? What are the different brands that make them? Are there different models? I would be willing to spend more money on a higher end model if the detection is more accurate.


Best Answer:

They range in price from about 50 to 5,000 dollars. a cheaper model will do the trick but its often worth paying more for a mid to high-range model, as technological advances in recent years have equipped some with extra capabilities such as trans-sexual detection (handy in dark clubs and asian countries), metro-sexual detection, (handy if you are blind but still have standards), bi-sexuality detection (always good to know) and even bi-curious detection.
i don't know where you live but here in Canada they are available at Future shops as well as Circuit City.

There are some pretty hilarious answers too! (37 other answers)

I also found this page on Amazon.
Talking Gaydar Key Chain?


Akhh... people can be so funny sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. "metro-sexual detection, (handy if you are blind but still have standards)"
    LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. "even bi-curious detection."
    yeah, that would ring a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE lot.

    ReplyDelete